A Sweet Life

The night before I left for a few days in Auckland I ran another Sweet Mary stall at Black Barn. It was a twilight market running from 5.30pm to 8.30pm. Most of the stalls were food stalls but it was good to be there and chat to customers and visitors and I sold more than enough to cover costs.
Looking out from my stall in to the centre of the market - its a permanent stucture of about 20 stalls in a circle surrounded by trees and the lovely landscape around Black Barn.

We returned from our very busy but fun trip up to Auckland to find the sweet peas in the garden desparately needed picking - they smell so good.


I did a spot of fabric shopping for my Sweet Mary business while up there and also came home with a nice little stash of presents from the family.



Popular posts from this blog

Lavender Life

Lavender

Ginger Crunch