A Perfect Day

Early morning set-up, last Sunday at the first and very successful Hawke's Bay Design Market organised by Julia and Paula. Held at Ormlie Lodge on what turned into a hot, hot Hawke's Bay day
Have to move down here because no matter how much I try the cursor will not let me click after the "y". Anyone know what the problem is?
Anyway, the temperature hit a high of 30 degrees celcius and it certainly felt very hot in my sunny bay window spot. The crowds poured in from the 10am opening which mean't the sales were excellent. The atmosphere was great and everyone seemed to be having a good time despite the heat. Lots of friends stopped by to say hello and some to shop. And the two lovely ladies below, fellow stall holders, made sure I had breaks for food, drink and a quick browse. Thank you all x
Photo: Charlotte and Caroline from Charlotte Rowlands Jewellery (gorgeous stuff) browsing my Sweet Mary stall.


Popular posts from this blog

Lavender Life

Lavender

Ginger Crunch