November already?

Making Christmas hearts to deliver to Redcurrent in Havelock North. The heavy cotton fabric used for the front is printed with colourful holly leaves and berries. Bright green ribbon, red spot fabric and a Merry Christmas label complete the look. Nearly forgot to mention - they are filled, as always, with New Zealand grown lavender. These hearts will only be available in Redcurrent, Havelock North and not on my Sweet Mary stalls.

At the end of my working day, I wandered around the garden and took a few photos. My husband had picked broad beans from the garden and was podding them at the garden table. We had them later for dinner as part of a pasta dish with red peppers, bacon and mushrooms.
I find these thrown together meals can often be the most delicious ones ( occasionally not!).

Not a great photo to show the bronze to salmon pink colours of these Westerland roses. I love the rich green parsley and red geraniums underneath. This is the view I have from the kitchen window and it is a very pretty one. The wooden satay sticks dotted through the border are a great discouragement to our cats using it as their toilet!


This is my baby, Annie checking out the smells on my skirt while doing a bit of wrapping fluffy body around legs. Multi tasking.
Back to the sewing machine to finish off a few more things for my stall at the Holly Trail next week.
See top left for a link.


Popular posts from this blog

Lavender Life

Lavender

Ginger Crunch