SJ and Saturday


Meet SJ, one of the two chickens we have recently bought to live with a friendly free range flock on Farmlet Road. We live in a smallish modern house with no room for chickens so our friends who own a lifestyle block said lets share! Who knows what we will buy next but for the meantime I have to learn about chickens and hopefully they will reward us with eggs and entertainment.
My computer is still sick and frustratingly is no nearer to coming home so I am using my husband's computer to write this and the only photo available was of SJ.  No Sweet Mary photos but I have packaged up lots more beautiful vintage buttons for sale so...

Don't forget:  Craft&Design Market in Havelock Nth around the Hawthorne coffee shop - this Saturday, 1st June, 9-1pm.

Popular posts from this blog

Lavender Life

Lavender

Ginger Crunch