So Vintage

Mehdi and Korreen

This morning two friends and I took a very mini road trip out to Te Awanga to visit a gorgeous vintage store recently discovered through the "grapevine". The charming owners, Mehdi and Korreen have a wonderful eye and have filled this huge space with an amazing collection of eclectic vintage stuff, mainly found in France. Have a look at their Facebook page, click HERE and do call first as they will tell you their opening days and welcome you very warmly.
And what did I come home with? Two treasures but only one can be shown (see top) as the other is a present for someone who sometimes reads this blog.
Sorry the photos are not in the order I wanted and as I have little patience for this sort of thing, I just can't go back and sort it!

Popular posts from this blog

Lavender Life

Lavender

Ginger Crunch