Lavender


Each year we harvest our five large lavender plants which once dried will give me enough lavender rubbings for my vintage style lavender sachets. These plants grow in perfect conditions at a friend's lifestyle property. I planted them about four years ago and from memory they are Grosso but as I can't find the original tags I'm not absolutely sure. I also grow a few plants in my garden to top up this harvest, ending up with about 2 kilos of the dried rubbings.


At present the only outlet for my lavender sachets are from a beautiful shop in Havelock North (NZ) called The Garden Market,  which is  packed full of an eclectic mix of vintage items for your home and garden.
For more recent updates follow me HERE on Instagram.

Popular posts from this blog

Lavender Life

Ginger Crunch