Sunday, October 12, 2008

Roses are Red

Last April my friend Nic gave me a gorgeous piece of fabric as a birthday present which I thought was a great idea. What could be more perfect than a piece of fabric for someone who loves it so. The weekend just passed, I used that piece of fabric to cover this pinboard in my play room and I am very pleased with the result. I will be selling my pinboards (different fabric!) along with my lavender hearts from my stall at the Holly Trail which is coming up soon.

There was a small piece of the fabric left so that got made up into a few lavender hearts to add to my stash that I am building up for my stall. One went to Nic of course.



The first rose to flower in our rose garden. I counted over 50 bushes in the three rose borders.

It is going to be a wonderful sight when they are all in bloom. Below is the rose garden two days ago with the single rose on the far left side. Just imagine...