Room with a View

I have been lucky enough to acquire my son's old computer as he has bought himself a lovely little AppleMac. Its much faster than my old one which means that I hardly ever curse when things go wrong because they hardly ever do! I have set this "new" one up in the spare room which makes it very handy to my sewing room and also gives me a gorgeous view of the woodland garden.
Those branches will be covered with blossoms come springtime.

For a few weeks the computer was atop a very ugly and large trestle table and I found myself hankering after something smaller and more vintage looking. Last Saturday, after a trawl around a few local second-hand dealers I found this very nice desk - it has two deep drawers for my junk and is just the right size for me. Its painted the white I wanted and only cost me $40. I feel very happy with myself and am enjoying sitting at it right now!

The beautiful screen saver is courtesy of my husband.

Popular posts from this blog

Lavender Life

Lavender

Ginger Crunch