Sweet Mary @ Pukeora

A bit of late night sewing the week before running my Sweet Mary stall at the Pukeora Estate. It was a four day event with a very pretty but slightly tiring drive to and fro each day.

When packing up I always wonder if I will have enough and what item will be the "favourite" this time. These red check tea towels decorated with vintage cream lace and appliqued fabric hearts turned out to be the winner.

Its an unusual venue - stall holders set up in a series of rooms and corridors. It was a first time for me and I was a late booking so there wasn't much choice. So, although I enjoyed myself I think my spot was a bit out of the way and some people had trouble finding me. If I go back next year I would have to be somewhere more prominent. But I did meet some lovely people and as always I came home with a list of "good ideas".
Pukeora Estate sits on top of a hill so the views of the valley below are truly amazing.
I will be at the Porangahau Spring Fair on september 27th - see top left of my blog.





Popular posts from this blog

Lavender Life

Lavender

Ginger Crunch