Christmas Love & Home

The other evening, while cooking dinner, I looked up to see a most beautiful scene unfolding itself outside. Above the vegie boxs and the old tyres planted with tomatoes the sky was not only pretty shades of blue and pink but it kept changing so fast that by the time I had rushed to get my camera the best bits had been and gone. I still had to blog about it and just let you know what a beautiful part of the world I live in. My husband, Mr Picture This says the Hawke's Bay sky is the best.

Christmas is less than 7 weeks away and I love every moment of it. So, I started with a wee bit of festive shopping last week. A gentle build up to the great day. We are having some family to visit this Christmas so it will be extra special.

Popular posts from this blog

Lavender Life

Lavender

Ginger Crunch