Happy

I thought I would move house and then blog a week later in our new home. Was I mad???
The new home is just lovely and we are so happy with it but there are still a number of boxes to be unpacked. This is what happens when you are a collecter and you move from a large house to a small but perfect home. So, no photos today as camera is in the depths of a box somewhere but I am itching to show off a bit - a more interesting blog soon.
I have emptied my bank account to pay for stalls at the spring and summer fairs to come so will also be listing those, with dates, soon. Which reminds me that I had better get sewing again. My new Sweet Mary room overlooks the pretty cottage garden so I will have to concentrate and not get lost in dreamy gazings out my window and door. Yes, I have a door from my room to the garden!
And in case you were wondering, the cats survived the move and seem as enamoured as we are with their new home.

Popular posts from this blog

Lavender Life

Lavender

Ginger Crunch