Spring into September


All set up and ready to go at the beginning of my four day stint at the CHB Festival last week. Its always a fantastically social event at this first of the spring fairs to be held in Hawkes Bay.
I had a really good spot this year in the Ruataniwha room but unfortunately this excellent spot did not equal excellent sales which means I probably won't attend this fair again as a stall holder. Of course, this means I can go as a visitor and have fun all day. In terms of exposure though its probably a good thing and I got to chat to lots of great people and swap ideas.


My super talented husband took these wonderful photos of the views from the venue.
We are lucky to live in one of the most beautiful places in the world.




Popular posts from this blog

Lavender Life

Lavender

Ginger Crunch