Cooler Days with Colour

On a wet day the different shades of green in the garden are highlighted by the rain and seem to shimmer... my eyes are drawn to it throughout the day. It makes me dreamy and thoughtful.
I am not keen on the very hot days we have had recently here in Hawkes Bay so these few days of rain are much enjoyed before the heat returns.

More colour to feast on in the form of Amy Butler fabric pieces that have arrived very promptly from here along with a charm pack of Tilda fabric by designer Tone Finnanger.

With the cooler weather I have been able to complete my summer project ( a secret for the meantime) and also list a few items in my Felt shop and Etsy shop. Either click on those words to take you there or use the links on the right side of this blog. I have also updated the look of my blog with the help of my multi-talented daughter and very pleased with the look so far, with just one or two improvements yet to be made.



Popular posts from this blog

Lavender Life

Lavender

Ginger Crunch