Seasonal thoughts.

 
 
It time for for the pretty bright colours of summer to turn to the lovely deep shades of autumn. I have been making tiered cake plates again, in readyness for my deconstructed then reconstucted Little Vintage china hire service. Just a few more  tweaks and it should be up and running properly in a week or so. Its no secret that autumn is my favourite time of the year, I just love those rich colours and the light that sinks low over my garden. Its a good time for reflection, making lists and plans for the quieter winter months. Mostly I will be sewing, some will be personal for special family celebrations that are looming and then there are always goodies to sew for my monthly Sweet Mary stall in Havelock North. See details top right of the blog - Craft and Design Market but basically it should be the first Saturday of every month.
   
 
 Autumn leaves hanging from the pergola outside bedroom doors - double click on photo to see them in all their glory.

 



Popular posts from this blog

Lavender Life

Lavender

Ginger Crunch