Celebrate


Its a celebration! My computer has been fixed and came home to me yesterday. My better half loaded it up again with all my "favourites" and here I am today surfing the web and breathing a big sigh of relief that I don't have to cope with the tiny mini ipad that he lent me. Just too small for me and I only had to breathe on it and the page would change or go completely. A very frustrating 2 weeks it was. Anyway, here I am and I have uploaded a photo of the baby hearts I have donated to the goodie bags that will be given out to the first 30 people to go through the door of the upcoming Made It Here craft market. It is popping up in Napier this Friday, late afternoon and then on Saturday. I will blog again tomorrow with a nice picture and a link to the site but in the meantime just google search Made It Here Napier and you will be there.

Popular posts from this blog

Lavender Life

Lavender

Ginger Crunch