It was Fun

 
My stall all set up last Friday ready for the lovely people lined up outside on a cold afternoon in Napier. The doors opened at 4pm and it pretty well hummed until we closed the doors at 7.30pm. A great atmosphere created by the organisers at Made it Here. There were goodie bags for customers and stall holders alike and hot chocolate and cake on tap. Live music just made the whole night extra special. We opened again on Saturday to more lines of people and finally closed up at 3pm. Everyone agreed it was a happy and well organised event so if you missed it, please look out for the next Made It Here pop-up market. Click HERE for their website and put it in your favourites list.
 
 
I sold lots of my sweet smelling lavender decorations - all filled with my home grown lavender. Since introducing my 'Haberdashery Box' as a nod to my past family connections in the drapery trade, I have sold many of these cutely packaged vintage/vintage style buttons. They are hard to find but I search diligently week by week and somehow manage to find enough to offer to my customers.
 
Keep coming back to my blog as soon I will be posting information on the pop-up shop that I am involved in, mainly selling off my collection of vintage china. It will run from July 23rd for 2 weeks.

Popular posts from this blog

Lavender Life

Lavender

Ginger Crunch