Market Stall

This week I added two new products to my weekly stall outside Linens to Love on Market Street, Napier. Over the last few weeks I have had customers asking if I sell fresh lavender as well as my lavender gifts. So, I potted up Lavender 'Fouveaux Storm' into biodegradable pots and packaged them nicely for sale. I think they would make great Easter gifts for people who prefer not to go down the chocolate route.
I also added lavender-filled, wool felt Doves in the run up to Easter which will come in a larger range of pretty colours from next week. These are lovely as hanging decorations at Easter or as a gift to a child or newborn.

If you are in Napier next Saturday, please come visit my stall - I am there from 9.30-1pm.
Corner of Tennyson and Market Streets.


Popular posts from this blog

Lavender Life

Lavender

Ginger Crunch