In the weekend...

I went to Auckland this last weekend to see my friend Kate. We had a few things planned which involved Kate driving me around alot so I thought she should be the recipient of a Sweet Mary cushion. It turned out really well and there are more to be made but each cushion in this range will be a one off Sweet Mary handmade. I will be selling them on my stall at the fairs listed.

We went to the Auckland Vintage Textile Fair and after a few hours of determined looking and hot flushes we came away with bags of treasures. I found a gorgeous old quilt for $20 !!! and other vintage pieces of fabric, none of which I want to part with. We also missed out on other beauties because we just couldn't make up our minds quickly enough.

Needless to say we have already decided that we will be going next year.

We also feasted on some of the delicious goodies available at La Cigale Farmers Market in Parnell. So much, its hard to choose but we forced ourselves.

Thirty-six hours in the big smoke and I was ready to toddle onto the plane with my very full bags (and stomach!). Nice to be home again after all that excitement.




Popular posts from this blog

Lavender Life

Lavender

Ginger Crunch