Personality Tests

I was tempted by the personality test that Nicola did on her blog - she picked it up on CurlyPop's blog. Here is what it says about me:

My personality type:

Warm-hearted, popular and conscientious. Tend to put the needs of others over their own needs. Feel strong sense of responsibility and duty. Value traditions and security. Interested in serving others. Need positive reinforcement to feel good about themselves. Well-developed sense of space and function.

Careers that could fit me includes:

Home economics, nursing, teaching, administators, child care, family practice physician, clergy, office managers, counselors, social workers, bookkeeping, accounting, secretaries, organization leaders, dental assistants, homemakers, radiological technologists, receptionists, religious educators.

If you want to do this test click on either Nicola or Curly Pops - I found it pretty close to how I see myself.

Popular posts from this blog

Lavender Life

Lavender

Ginger Crunch