A Winters Day

I loaded these photos up on Friday with the thought that I would get back to finish my blog by the end of the day but its now Monday and I am not sure where the last two days disappeared to.
Anyway the above pic was taken early Friday morning from our lounge window looking out over the orchard. We woke up to a frosty morning. The house was very cold and I admit to dreaming quite alot about centrally heated houses. The dreams consist of pushing a button and by magic - instant heat!

The sun soon came out though and our pretty baby, Annie, found a warm spot in the sun curling up on layers of vegetation at the edge of the bamboo patch.

I spent a happy few hours in my workroom (heater on) finishing an order for Redcurrent in Wellington. My lavender wheat bags sell there and at the Redcurrent in Havelock North.




Popular posts from this blog

Lavender Life

Lavender

Ginger Crunch