Singing and Hoping


This beautiful Song Thrush has been singing passionately in our garden for weeks, off  and on all day but especially early morning and late afternoon, which is when I took this photo yesterday. The sky really was that colour and as I looked up to watch him sing I thought how happy he sounded up the top of the Melia tree.
Today I replanted my passionfruit plant with very high hopes that this time it will grow strong and give me lots of delicious fruits in a year or two. It is a long running saga here at my garden trying to grow passionfruit - I have not managed to produce a single fruit after 3 different plants and lots of research in as many years. I read this and this daily like a mantra - it WILL take this year.

Popular posts from this blog

Lavender Life

Lavender

Ginger Crunch