Strawberry Love

Remember when I planted up my strawberry bags last November? Well, here are the strawberries, growing well, fruiting fairly well and tasting very, very good. I pick about this amount each day which is enough to top our breakfast muesli or add to a fruit salad after dinner.

The very pink bags faded quickly in the sun and of course were pretty soon covered in the greenery. It was a great idea to put the bags on top of the old day bed and my husband artfully arranged bamboo sticks around to hold the bird proof netting.

All this "strawberriness" puts me in mind to make something for my Felt shop (see Felt icon to the right) but I will need the weekend to think about what that might be. So, have a happy two days and see you back here next week.

Popular posts from this blog

Lavender Life

Lavender

Ginger Crunch