The Beginning

I don't really know where to start with my first blog so I thought I would just write a bit about my day and something to go with the photo.
Lots of good things happened to me today. My friend, Nicola came round this afternoon to help me set up this blog - something I have been meaning to do for ages. She brought me a lovely bunch of fuchsia coloured flowers which I mixed with the yellow ones from my garden. They are a pretty sight to behold on my kitchen table surrounded by "bits of me" If you look closely you will spot my Country Living (UK) magazine which arrived in the mail all the way from my old home town in the UK. The dresser was a find from a neighbour and after a few paint jobs ended up this deep red which makes me smile everytime I see it. On top of the dresser is part of my china collection and tucked amongst it is a painting done by my mum.
I think that is all - I will post again tomorrow and if I keep practising it will all feel quite natural by the end of the week!

Popular posts from this blog

Lavender Life

Lavender

Ginger Crunch