Birthday Celebrations

Today is my birthday - its been a great day, lovely presents and cards from friends and family. Many thanks to all of you and also thanks to family for my beautiful e-cards and phone calls. Spot the cute hedgehog handmade by Hazel.
My friend Donna took me out for a special brunch and as usual we talked and talked and laughed alot.
Last night my husband took me out to a local restaurant called The Old Church. I know the photo is not brilliant but hopefully it shows you how stunning it looked as we pulled into the driveway. Framed by tall trees and fairy lights the converted church was a delight to behold. We had a delicious meal in a quite dramatic setting - fairy lights everywhere and so pretty. Below, I have included a pic of the pud - creme brulee with autumn fruits. Perfect and the best part of any meal in my opinion.




Popular posts from this blog

Lavender Life

Lavender

Ginger Crunch